Chalet Hotel Abendrot
Brand new Chalet Hotel built 2010
- Superb location in the heart of the village
- Only 50m from the end of the No 1 piste
- Main Silvrettabahn approx. 3 minutes' walk (300m)
- Fimbabahn travelator only 4 minutes' walk (400m)
- Resort centre approx.1 minutes' walk (100m)
- 'Wellness' area with traditional sauna, infrared sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- Lift to all floors
- Bar/lounge with fire and WiFi
- Full Chalet Hotel buffet breakfast with daily hot option
- 'Piste Picnic' packed lunches available
- Afternoon tea/coffee with a selection of cakes
- 5-course dinners with a choice of menu including, apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Main entrance to building, Reception, Ski-room, Dining-room, Lounge/Bar, Lifts to all floors
* Rooms 101-106 Austrian twin with shower/wc/terrace or balcony
* Rooms 107 – 109 Large Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony
* Rooms 201- 206, 208 Austrian twin with shower/wc/terrace or balcony
* Rooms 207, 209, 211 Large Austrian twin/triple with shower/wc/balcony or terrace
* Room 210 Austrian twin with shower/wc
THIRD FLOOR * Rooms 301- 305 Austrian twin with shower/wc/terrace or balcony
* Room 306 Austrian twin with shower/wc
Supplements per person per night: Shower/wc/balcony or terrace £1.95 Larger twins when only 2 sharing £1.95 The owner maintains an apartment on the fourth floor.
After many years of repeated guest requests we are delighted to finally be able to offer our skiers a hotel in Ischgl – and this one is very special! The Chalet Hotel Abendrot has been built specifically for our Ski & Board guests and has it all, from a modern and stylish interior to a location that is hard to better anywhere in the Alps, all combined with a warm and professional welcome from our Abendrot hotel team!
Nestling in the valley, Ischgl is a lively and bustling resort with its main hub focussed around the pedestrianised centre. The location of the Abendrot is second to none, being slightly elevated from the absolute centre, yet close enough to be part of the heartbeat of the resort.
The range of shops and chic boutiques, all within a minutes' walk, and many an hour can be whiled away window shopping and people watching as the après ski comes to life in the afternoons.
Ischgl is renowned for its après ski and many of the local bars, cafes, nightclubs are practically on the doorstep ofthe Abendrot and offer lively and iternational good-humoured fun for all.
There are three main lift stations in the resort and the Abendrot is ideally situated between two of them, the Silvrettabahn and the Fimbabahn, both under 400metres. The route to the Fimbabahn is made even easier for our guests by an indoor 'travelator' that moves skiers for at least half the distance.
At the end of the ski day a cruisy red run, imaginatively named No 1, brings you to within 50m of the Abendrot and for those preferring to take one of the gondolas down to the town, the walk home from all lifts is under five minutes (400m).
Knowing the owners as we do this new chalet hotel for 2011 has been furnished to an impeccably high standard with the emphasis on quality and style. The photographs taken at the beginning of the season speak for themselves!
We have discussed with the owner at length the interior style of the public areas (lounge/bar, dining-room and Wellness area) and the bedrooms assuring they are comfortable and inviting with traditional Austrian touches. The aim to surround our guests with a tasteful yet convivial atmosphere The lounge/bar is the ideal place to recount tales of derring-do on the slopes whilst enjoying an apéritif or to curl up with a good holiday book after your afternoon tea.
The dining-room is tastefully decorated with wood-panelling and an attractive colour scheme throughout.
The 'Wellness' area with its sauna, steam room and relaxation area is a quiet haven in which to unwind at the end of a challenging ski day before readying yourself for the evening's 'Culinary Choice' dinner and maybe après ski after that!
The bedrooms all offer an Austrian twin bed, flat screen TV, en suite shower and wc and most also have either a balcony or a terrace. Some of the larger rooms also offer a sofa-bed for a third guest and carry a small supplement when only two guests share.
Occupancy: 52 - 58 guests
To arrange your ski holiday quote quote now, please complete the booking enquiry form below or call Mike on 0113 238 5624 (email email@example.com)